- Masters Degree in Psychology – Sofia University
- Psychodrama-therapist – training program at “Psychotherapy 2000” Foundation
2005 to present
- Psychologist and psychotherapist on private practice – working with individuals and organizations in the field of psychological health; organizational counselor and trainer in soft skills.
Psychologist at the Institute of Psychology at the Ministry of Domestic Affairs, Bulgaria, working in various positions and units:
- Expert psychologist at the Psychological Assessment Unit responsible for the psychological examinations of candidates for Police jobs;
- Psychologist at the Psychological Education Unit conducting lectures and communication trainings for the Police Academy – stress management skills, communication skills;
- Psychologist at Stress Management Unit helping Police Officers to cope with professional stress;
- UN Peace Keeping Officer – UNMIK (United Mission in Kosovo) – as a CAST officer (Counseling and Support Team officer) and Deputy Chief of the Unit.
Affiliate to the international consulting organization PPC Worldwide for their clients working on the territory of Bulgaria.